1) 1-2-1 support to help you develop your business practice
2) Online tools which you can use to build business and strategic plans
3) Company or group workshops to help you develop and grow your business
4) Special workshops and events which can be developed on demand
5) Peer mentoring – Run through events to stimulate discussion and debate
6) Work sharing – We can facilitate opportunities for companies to share and trade their skills and expertise so that you can find the extra skills you may need.
How does it Werk?
We have an experienced team of mentors an advisors, all from creative professions and with experience of helping companies and individuals to grow and develop.
Assessing your needs:
We are able to help you by assessing your current needs through our formal evaluation structures to allow us to undertake an initial diagnostic which we can discuss with you. This is a session that is focused on you and highlights key issues so that we can design the most effective business solution for you and resolve any barriers to growth.
Methods for development:
From our initial diagnostic we can help you to create an immediate action plan to outline the most important tasks ahead for you including business planning, routes to market, routes to finance and maintaining growth.
1) Business planning: If you are ready we can help you to develop an outline or a full business plan designed to map out the key areas of your business, identify key opportunities, outline key target customers, determine a pricing policy, de mystify profit and loss and much more.
2) Routes to market: Sales and marketing are key creative business development. We can help you to develop a marketing strategy to identify key markets and clients. This might contain components to highlight opportunities for selling, branding, promotion, PR and social media.
3) Routed to finance: We can help you to build a clearer picture of your current financial position and support you in identifying and applying for finance where appropriate. This can include applications for grants, soft loans or equity finance. Through this process we will help you research and develop an appropriate business plan, find appropriate funding streams and help you to make a strong application.
4) Maintaining growth: A creative business is never static. We help creative businesses at every stage of their development. We can be there at start-up and pre-start, or once we have helped you develop and grow your business or raise finance, we will maintain our involvement to ensure your continued success and help you to develop effective growth and strategic plans where appropriate.
How to Apply
If you are interested send us an outline of your creative practice or business idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries are treated with complete confidence within our own high ethical and professional standards and a confidentiality agreement will be drawn up in advance of any support undertaken.
1) Basic company analysis - £100
2) In depth / complete analysis - £250
3) 3 month initial support package - £400
4) Ongoing support £55 per session (monthly), £85 per session (quarterly)