- This event has passed.
Improve your social media content, lunchtime learning session
15th January @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Do you need to create content for your social media platforms, but don’t know how to go about it and end up relying on generic stock photos? Maybe you’ve already tried taking photos using your smart phone and found the results are not what you expected.
With the social media photography lunchtime learning, I will give you tips and ideas to create and take quality content for your content marketing, using your smartphone.
This is for smart phone camera users who want to create their own content.
- An hour showing the basics camera phone settings.
- How to achieve images using natural light and you shooting your own content, to get you started off on the process.
- Q and A’s discussion on style, content and planning
- How to build a story from a picture
- You will gain ideas from others delegates and be able to share your ideas.
- Handouts to takeaway
Bring your props! Come prepared with business cards and any products and props you want to use to get your message across.
Time and cost
£30 plus VAT per person.
Time – 12 – 1pm Cafe Werks, 15-17 Middle Street, BN1 1Al